We offer guided, private, accessible walking tours of Paris, for both individuals
and groups. A custom tour can be designed according to your wishes, or you
can try one of our tours below. Your guide will do the wheelchair-pushing. The
use of public transportation (bus, train or tram) can be incorporated into a tour,
thus allowing for more sightseeing. Sit back, relax, take in the sights, and let
someone else do the pushing!
Our Paris walking tours are flexible - you can stop when and wherever you like for a
break, bite or drink.
- Notre Dame - Le Marais You'll visit the heart of Paris on this tour - inside
Notre Dame Cathedral, then a stroll past the majestic City Hall and through the streets of
central Paris to the Marais District, where fashion and history collide! Extra options: visit
Carnavalet Museum (history of Paris) and/or Picasso Museum in Le Marais.
- Montmartre (Sacré Coeur) We'll make our way down rue des Abesses and
it's bakeries, cheese shops, fruit stands, clothes boutiques and cafés, and then visit St.
Jean church. Afterwards, we'll ride the funiculaire up to Montmartre Village, where we'll
stroll the cobblestoned streets and see outdoor artists plying their trade. A trip inside
Sacré Coeur Church is a must. (Manual chairs only)
- Eiffel Tower - Seine River Cruise By elevator you'll climb to the 2nd floor
of the tower and take in the panoramic views of Paris and beyond. Afterwards, and just a
short stroll away, the riverboat awaits to take you on a cruise through the heart of Paris,
passing Notre Dame, Le Louvre and other architectural wonders.
- Champs Elysées - Arche de Triomphe - Trocadéro Paris's most
famous sights are on display here. We'll take a long stroll down the Champs Elysées, with
it's countless stores and restaurants, stopping along the way to shop if you like. We'll
pause at the Arche, then continue on to Place de Trocadéro and the best view of the
Eiffel Tower in the city.
- Stop and Shop Decide what kind of shopping fits your style and budget, and we'll
take you door to door on a spree you won't soon forget! Rue St. Honoré, Avenue
Montaigne, Le Marais...you'll visit Parisian fashion hotspots and have a blast!
- Side Streets Of Central Paris
- Invalides - Jardin Du Luxembourg
- Ride The Bus With No Fuss
- Night On The Town
of the attractions above,
- Create your own tour from any
and/or add your own
PARIS ON WHEELS
Visit Paris in your wheelchair
Paris on Wheels - 2012